Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Itachi Uchiha - By Your Side 6

It was night, and Pein and Konan decided to go to sleep. "Oh my god..." Konan said in shock. She was holding that medicine that you had taken. "What is it?" Pein said. "Look!" Konan said, waving the medicine in the air, "Ayame took one! You don't think that... she was pregnant..?" she said in a surprised tone.

"Tsk... I'll deal with those two tomorrow, for now just get your rest." Pein said in a serious demanding voice.

------- NEXT MORNING! -------

You woke up, to see Itachi sleeping on his own bed. After you went to the washroom, you went downstairs. As usual, nobody was awake. You entered the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of cereal, and started to eat it. "Good Morning, un." Deidara said walking into the room. "Good morning." you replied. He plopped down onto the chair, facing me. His hair was a little messed up, but you thought it looked cute. "Somebody has a bad hair day...." you said to him as you were eating your cereal. "Its maybe because I just woke up... un." he said while yawning.

Next thing you know, you saw all them barging into the room, except for Pein and Konan. "TOBI NEEDS BREAKFAST!!" Tobi yelled in Hidans ears. "WHAT THE HELL MAN?!? IM MAKING FISHSTICKS!!" Hidan said screaming. "Fishsticks? Really? Thats not nice...." Kisame said disappointed. "Hmph... you guys are all fools... luckily I don't need to eat, I'm a puppet." Sasori said proudly. "Hmm... I was planning on eating plants, but I think I'll eat letuce instead...." Zetsu's white side said. Then Itachi came with a bowl of cereal and sat beside you. "Good morning Itachi!" You said smiling, "Good morning." he replied. They all sat down, eating like a happy family. Then all of the sudden.. "OUCH! TOBI BURNT HIS FINGER IN A WHITE SQUARE!!" Tobi said in pain. "You dumbass... why don't you burn your finger again, un!" Deidara said teasingly. "And it's called a fucking toaster." Hidan said.

Then, again, something happened, You saw Pein and Konan walking into the kitchen, "Oh crap, guess who's back..." Hidan said. "Itachi, Ayame, as soon as your done eating, proceed to my office." Pein ordered. Then Konan and him went upstairs. By that time, you both had finished your cereal. "This must be serious..." Itachi said, "Yeah, lets go." you told him. "Good luck the both of you! I hope leade doesn't kill you!!!!" Tobi said almost breaking his chair, because of his craziness.

As you two were walking up the stairs, you asked him, "What do you think its about?", "I have no idea, lets just go." Itachi said looking serious. You entered the office with Konan standing beside Peins desk, and with Pein sitting on his office chair. You heard Konan sigh loudly. She put the medicine on the table, "You guys were hiding something, and it looks like we've found out." Pein said seriously. Your eyes widened.

------ BACK TO THE KITCEN -------

"Dude, I wanna know what the hell Leader's talking to them about.." Hidan said. "No way... You don't mean you wanna eavesdrop on them? Leader and Ayame are going to kill us if we do!" Kisame said, "As if that bitch can kill me, I'm imortal!" Hidan said. "I say we do, I'm on Hidans side on this one." Sasori said. And with that said, all of them raced up the stairs falling  on top of each other because of the rush they were in. "Tobi, what the hell?!?" Kakuzu said, "My fucking money is spilling all over the place, WAIT FOR ME!!" He said seriously. Then they all arrived with ears on the door listening to what Leader was saying. "I can't hear a frickin thing Leader's saying!!" Hidan said.

------- BACK TO THE OFFICE --------

"I found this on my bed, Ayame did you use this?" Konan aksed you. "May we please not disscuss this infront of Leader?" Itachi asked. "I'm going to stay here wheather you like it or not." Pein said. "Now answer the question, you use this, right?" , "Ok fine, I did!" You said nervous with what was going to happen. "It was a moment of silence. "Okay, are you pregnant?" Konan asked. "No..... not anymore." You said slightly blushing. "If so, may I ask, why did we find this medicine in your room?" Itachi asked in a serious tone. "That hardly is none of your concern." Pein stated.

"This'll be your last warning, I don't want you two to do anything stupid. Is that understood?" Pein said. "Understood." You and Itachi said. "Oh and Ayame, I wanna talk to you after, ok?" Konan asked you. "Sure. Oh and Leader, please forgive us. We will not do this again." You stated. "Fine, but thats it." Pein replied. Itachi, Pein, Konan, and you were walking out of the room. "SHIT! I hear there footsteps!! Uhhhh ACT LIKE YOUR FUCKING DEAD!!" , "But I need my money! Tobi's fucking foot is in my pocket, I hear his own damn foot ripping my money!!!!" Kakuzu said. "Don't worry, Tobi's a good boy." Zetsu said. "God dammit, act like your dead, un!!!" Deidara whispered at them. And with that, they layed on the floor acting like there dead.

You all four walked out the room and saw this. "What retarded people... get up I know you were eavesdroping on us!!" You said. Itachi anime sweatdropped. Pein and Konan sighed. "WE WERE NOT EAVESDROPPING!! I PROMISE!!" Tobi said. "You frickin idiot, we were supposed to be dead!!" Sasori said. "Uh oh.... my bad..." Tobi said. "Holy... know my money is free. Tobi you owe me your life." Kakuzu said. "Thats enough. Who's idea is this?" Pein asked. "It was all..... HIDANS FAULT!!!" Zetsu said. "AND WHAT THE HELL DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!" Hidan yelled. Zetsu started shaking Deidara, "You can wake up now, the plan didn't work." Zetsu said disappointingly. "Aw Man! And we almost had them, un!!" Deidara said dissappointed. "Uhhh But don't worry, we didn't hear a single thing!" Hidan said.

"Good.. now go downstairs." Pein ordered. They all listened to leader and went downstairs, and sat on the couch, Itachi also went downstairs. "Uh Konan, you said you wanted to talk to me? Lets go in my room." You told her. You both went in your room, you saw Pein entering his office and started doing his work. You entered your room with the both of you sitting on your bed. "So? How was it? Was having it with Itachi fun?" Konan asked. You blushed slightly, you knew you could tell her anything. She was like your sister. "Hell yeah it was!" you said smiling. "Awesome! Was it your first time?" Konan asked you. "Yeah it was! But I am so happy I did it with Itachi, he is so sweet!" you replied. "Awww!! You really like him don't you?", "Yeah! I actually love him a lot! But Konan, please don't tell anybody..." you asked her. "No don't worry, I will not tell a single person on this earth!" She said assuring you. "So... Konan, you also did it with Pein to right...?" you asked curiously. "*Sighs* Fine... I have a couple of times, it was really fun.." she said smirking. "A COUPLE? You guys must love each other! Thats nice to hear!" you said surprised. "Yeah, we really do!!" Konan said smiling. "Well, lets go downstairs to join the others." Konan said. "Sure." you told her.

No comments:

Post a Comment