Sunday, January 30, 2011

Itachi Uchiha - By Your Side 4

It was no late at night, about 2:00 A.M. You both decided to go to sleep beside each other, cuddling.

8 hours later....

Now, you had the base to yourself for 3 more days.
You both woke up at 10:00 A.M. You woke up with a sore feeling in your lower area. "Oww..." you muttered under your breath. "Hmm? Whats wrong?" he said as he was staring at you while you were hugging your own stomach. "Its really sore." you said looking at him. "Don't worry, it'll go away." he said, and gave you a kiss on your forehead. You and Itachi both went to your own washrooms.

You both did your buisness and exited the room. Itachi thought to himself, "What if shes.... no it can't be... I guess I'll have to ask her."

You both went to the kitchen and sat on the table, facing towards Itachi. "Ayame... as embarrasing as this might sound.. but..", "What is it?" you asked him curiously? "*sighs* We haven't really talked about it, are you pregnant?" he asked you looking worried. Here your eyes widened in surprise making you look worried. You had been feeling kinda weird in the morning, it felt as if you were going to vomit. "I.... I don't know! Oh my god Itachi! What if I am??! I don't wanna get a baby! I'm not ready!" you said paniking. Itachi brang a finger to your chin and lifted up your face to make your eye level with his. "Don't worry, I'll think of something." he said assuring your safety. "Itachi.. I'm going to get a pregnancy test...", "Alright, I'll be waiting for you."

30 minutes later you came back from the store and had a pregnancy tester in your hand.

"Alright! Itachi I got it." you said. "Ok I'll be with you." he said.

You and Itachi went upstairs, with you entering the bathroom only. Itachi was sitting against the wall, waiting for the result.

Minutes later....

"So?! What is it?!" he said. You were gripping onto the pregancy tester, looking deep into his eyes. "It was positive, Itachi I'm officially pregnant, and your the father." There was a moment of silence between you two. You plopped onto the ground crying. "Itachi! I'm so sorry! But I'm not ready!", "Look, isn't there some kinda medicine that you can take within 72 hours, it'll stop your pregnancy? I am sure there is, if heard about it. So don't worry. Everything will be fine." Your ears perked up. "T.. there is? I'll see in leaders room if there is!" You said. Itachi stared at you weirdly. You had a feeling there would be something in Leaders room. You looked through all the drawers and closests. and there, there it was. "YYees!!!! I FOUND IT!" you yelled in victory. Itachi barged in, "Good! Now swallow the medicine!" he said relieved. You, somehow, had no idea how this medicine was in leaders room. He probably had fun with Konan... heheh.

You sighed loudly with relief and took and toablet and swallowed it. "Good, now you just have to wait for it to start working up."Itachi said. You slowely walked up to him and wrapped your arms around his neck while he was holding your hips. You kissed him slowely and passionatley. "I love you Itachi...", "I love you too...." he said lustfully.

Well you had no idea what you would do for the whole day, but as time passed by, you loved Itachi even more by the second. It was night time, and you cuddeled right beside him. "2 more days to keep the base to ourselves..." he whispered in your ear. "Yeah... " you whispered back.

You both then fell asleep peacefully, right beside each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment