Sunday, March 13, 2011

Itachi Uchiha - By Your Side part 12

It was late afternoon, a week had passed since it was your birthday. You and Itachi were sitting on the same bed, crossed legged. You were sitting right infront of each other, talking. "Sooo....." you said, "Sooo..." he Itachi replied. "Don't we have some candy? I'm sure we do..." He said looking for the candy. "Oh yeah... it was liquorice right?" you asked. "Yeah, and the best part is, its strawberry flavoured." he said smiling.

"Yes! My favourite!" you said smiling back at him. "Mine too... just where could it be..." he said wondering. You remembered when you were kids, you always would share liquorice with him. You helped him search. You looked through the drawers like it was your life. You loved that candy so much. You felt something, your hand was deep into the drawer, and it felt like plastic. Of course! THERE IT IS! It was the liquorice perfectly wrapped in a wrapper. "ITACHI! I found it...." you said starring at it, like you where in heaven, almost drooling. Itachi ran over to you, "What are you waiting for, rip it open!" He said anxiously. "Holy crap, your right, what am I doing!!" with that said, both of you ran to your bed, sat on it, and you ripped it open.

The beautiful strawberry flavoured liquorice was now visible, it had tons of liquorice inside of it! You both had kidish grins on your faces. You both took one and ate it, "Mmmmm... this brings back memories, its been such a long time since we've eaten this!", "You don't know how right you are...." he said eating 2 at the same time. "Hey Itachi, I gotta question...." you told him. "Well, what is it?" he said. "Hmmmm.... whats your favourite color?" you asked tipping your head to the side a bit. "My favourite color is red and black." he answered. "OH MY GOD! Seriously?! That's mine too!! We are so alike...!" you said, smiling brightly. Itachi put on a finger on your chin to lift your face a little to make it level with his, "Has anybody told you, your smile is so adorable?" he asked. You blushed a little, your face turned to the side a bit. "No.... your the first." you said slightly smiling. "Your parents harsh on you, weren't they? Our parents where such good friends.." Itachi said. "Yeah.. they were.... Orochimaru and Danzou wanted the Hyuga to loose its power in the Leaf village for some reason. My father was the leader of the Hyuga that time. Orochimaru and Danzou ordered me to kill my family, or else they would attack the Leaf Village. I didn't want that to happen, so I killed my family, and came here to Akatsuki." You explained to him. "Oh my.... that must of been harsh." he said shocked. "Very, but lets forget about that. The past is the past right? Lets not ruin the mood." you said smirking. "Alright than."

"Hmmm... Itachi your 21, right?" you asked. He nodded. "I'm one year older than you." he stated. "Hey.... I forgot to ask you, did you like your present?" he asked smirking, already knowing the answer. You smirked back at him, "Of course I loved it like crazy.", "Thats good." he replied.

"Hey lets try something fun. Lets share a liquorice." he said. You laughed already knowing what he was going to do. "Fine." you said. You took a liquorice and put your mouth on one of the ends, Itachi put his mouth on the other end. "Ready? Start." Itachi said.

You both started to eat on both ends, making the liquorice smaller. Soon, both of your lips were touching, Itachi took out the left over liqourice and slowely entered his tongue into your mouth. His tongue was skilled as he explored the inside of your mouth. You started to lick on his tongue, and soon it started a hot and fiery passionate kiss. "Mmmmm....." you moaned inside the kiss. He broke the kiss, "So what do you want to do now?" Itachi asked. "Lets just stay here for now." you replied. "As you wish." he said.

You both heard knocking on the door, "Come in." you said. Kakuzu, Hidan, Sasori, and Konan came in. "Hey guys whats - "Where the hell did you get that liquorice?" Kakuzu said, interupting Konan. "I got it from my own money, relax buddy." You answered. "Ok good." he said. "Who the hell cares where she got it from." Hidan said walking towards you. "Give me some." you gave him about 5.

"What are you guys doing here?" Itachi asked. "Just making sure everything is alright." Konan asnwered, smiling. Konan came towards you and sat right beside you, taking some liqourice. "Hey, theres a small piece of liqourice on the floor..." Sasori said. To your surprise, Tobi came in running. "AYAME! I MISS YA!" He said yelling. He came running to you, and gave you a big ass hug. "Tobi GET OFF OF ME!!" you said almost choking. "Oh my! I am sorry!" he said. "Its ok, heres liqourice." You handed him one. "Oh no.. I advice you don't give him that." Sasori said. "Why not?" You asked. "Because, before you know it, he'll be even more hyper than now." Itachi said. "Is that even frickin physically possible for him?" Hidan said. "He is such a dumbass, un. He pisses me off." Deidara said. "This liquorice is sooo good!" Konan said almost melting.

"I know, its frickin amazing!" Hidan said. "Let me try one, un." Deidara said. With that said, Deidara walked up towards the liquorice, and took some. He ate one, and fell to the ground. "HOLY SHIT! These are amazing.....", "Uhh... Are you ok?" Itachi asked him. He quickly got up to his own 2 feet, "Hell yeah I am, un!" Deidara said. "THATS  MY SENPAI FOR YA!" Tobi said. You started laughing, "Tobi your so silly!" You told him.

You suddenly saw Leader walk in, "Can you guys please keep it down a bit?" he asked. He looked like a wreck, he looked so tired and pale. "Sure. Why do you look so tired?" you asked him. "I have tonnes of paperwork, I didn't get my rest thats why." He replied. "Oh ok..." Deidara said. Pein left the room and went back to his office to carry on his work.

"Konan, what the hell did you do to him?" Sasori said. "I did nothing." she said, crossing her arms across her chest. Hidan somehow looked like he wanted to sit, so he came and helped himself, he sat right beside Itachi. Zetsu came in walking into your room as well, "Why the hell is everybody inside here?!" you questioned. "Oh yeah, you guys I convinced Leader into letting us all go to the bar tomorrow." Konan said. Here, your eyes light up, "Seriously?!" you said, "That sure doesn't sound like him." Itachi said. "WELL he said we can go, except, me and leader will stay here in the base, while you guys go have some fun." She explained. I grinned, knowing why she probably wanted to stay alone here with Pein, she probably wanted some special alone time  with him.

"Alright then!" Zetsu's white side said. Kisame came in, "We are going to a bar??!" he said surprised. "Yes we are." Itachi answered. Kisame started chuckling, "Might as well have some fun than." Sasori said. "Wait a minute, your a fucking puppet, puppets can't get drunk ok." Hidan said, pointing a liqourice at him. "Yes we can get drunk." Sasori stated. "Alright than, tomorrow I want you to fucking prove it then!" Hidan bet him. "Fine I will!" He said.

"I cannot wait!" you said to Itachi. He smirked, "Me neither."

All of you started talking about what should we do, and how much they were going to drink. You just couldn't wait for tomorrow!


TO BE CONTINUED! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment