Friday, April 15, 2011

Akatsuki's Journey Chap. 4

~~~ Omi's POV ~~~

I reached Sasori's room, and knocked on it, hoping he would say something. A few seconds later you heard his voice, "Come in.." he said. I started smirking like a child, I was so happy right now. "Hey Sasori, whatchya up to?" I asked him, tipping my head to the side a bit to make me seem curious... and cute.

"I am fixing my puppet... what do you want?" He asked me. "What I want? What the hell do you mean what I WANT? I come all the way here just to hang out with you! I like people like you!!!" I blurted out, my face turned into a thousand shades of red, I quickly covered my mouth with my hand. 'WHAT THE FUCK?! Did I just confess..?!? Oh my Jashin...' I thought to myself. Sasori smirked at me and stood up, coming closer to me, "Did I just hear... that you like me?" He asked you. I nodded my head, approving his question. Sasori gave a smile to me, and I swear my heart was beating out of my chest when he came closer to me. I was sure my face bright tomato red. I put your head down, and looked down at the floor, afraid of what he might think.

He was absolutely close to you know, his clear brown orbs were now looking at my magenta ones (same eye color as Hidans). Sasori put his hands around my waist he started to hug me, and whispered in my ear, "Because... I like you too..."

Did... did he just say.. that? "Because... I like you too..." those words kept on repeating in my head... I couldn't believe it. I needed to express my full feelings to him, and this was the chance. I hugged him and we both landed on the floor. "Sasori... I love you.." I muttered under my breath, but still loud enough for him to hear me. He started to giggle, "I love you too..." Sasori. I got off of him, and he got up from the ground. "You know, your hair smells good." Sasori stated. "Heheh thank you, I try my best... now excuse me! I am going to go training now.. than pray to Jashin!" I told him. "Sure. See ya." Sasori said. I waved a good bye to him before I left his room, he smiled back at me.

~~~ Normal POV (Ayame's POV)  ~~~

I was walking through the hallways, looking for Itachi. I needed to tell him something, and I thought it was the right time. Only a few people now the truth about Itachi... and why he slaughtered The Hidden Leaf's Village Uchiha Clan. I remembered earlier on he had told me he would be in his room, so I head towards his room and knocked a few times on the door.

"Come in." He aswered. The door creaked open when I entered inside. I found him sitting cross -legged on the bed, he looked like he was relaxing, "Yeah? What is it?" Itachi asked me. I walked towards his bed and sat on it. "I need to tell you something. And its something serious." I told him. His face now began to look serious. "I know the truth about you Itachi... why you slaughtered the Uchiha Clan.... and I thought it was really brave of you." I spoke.

That emotionless face of his was no more, he looked so sad. I wanted to comfort him, I didn't want him to be upset, "Why did you tell me?" Itachi asked me. My eyes widened and you thought you would speak the truth to him, "Itachi... remember at the cafe you took me to? You told me we were friends right? Friends trust each other, share our secrets to each other, believe in each other, and got each others backs until the end, that is why I told you, because we are friends, because I love you!" I said confident;y, I couldn't hold it back anymore, I had to let it out!

Itachi had a speechless, surprised, shocked look on his face, I thought he had become disappointed of what I had just said. "So you love me... huh..." Itachi said, coming closer to me, my heart was about to beat out of my chest. Within seconds, he gave me a nice and comfy hug, "I love you too.." he said whispering in my ear.

I was about to faint when he spoke those words, 'YES!!! HELL YEAH HE SAID IT!!' I thought to myself, trying to look as calm as possible. I blushed deeply as Itachi let go of the hug, "Heh, you seem speechless." Itachi said. I turned my head so he wouldn't see the visible blush on my face, "And you look adorable when you blush." he said teasingly. This made me smile.

He put his finger under my chin, to lift my head up, which forced me to look into his red crimson eyes, again he started coming closer, and kissed me on the cheek. I felt my cheeks turn hot red. I heard Itachi chuckling to himself, "Theres no need to blush, your with me now." Itachi said. "Your right...." I muttered under my breath. "What do you wanna do now?" Itachi asked me. "Well... lets just stay here." I answered him.

~~~ Back to the Akatsuki ~~~

"Fucking slap you with a shoe across your mask if you don't shut your goddamn mouth..." Hidan said irritated. "B.. but Hidan doesn't that mean I'll go flying across the world?" Tobi asked him, giggling childishly. "I don't think thats possible, but my explosions can make it happen, un. Do you wanna test it out?" Deidara asked Tobi. "Sempai... are you crazy?? YOU NEVER DO THAT TO ME! We are friends until the end!" Tobi said, hugging Deidara tightly. "LET ME GO, UN!!" Deidara screamed, as he was about to suffocate. Than, within seconds, Hidan threw a shoe at Tobi's face, and he let go of hugging Deidara. Tobi looked helpless as  he was twirling across the living room because of the shoe that his face, "FUCK YOU TOBI!" Hidan shouted. "TOBI! DANCE LIKE A BALLERINA,UN! BEFORE ITS TO LATE!" Deidara shouted. Tobi soon hit the wall which made a huge thud. Kakuzu came running down the stairs like it was his life, "What the hell?! Did something break??!" Kakuzu asked like he was panicked. "If we told you Tobi broke, would you care?" Zetsu asked him. "I don't think he would." Kisame said. "Well, Tobi looks alright, but I doubt his brain is, un." Deidara stated. Everyone that was present in the living room nodded their heads.

"Tobi... did you just make a crack on the wall? And do you have candy in your pocket?" Kakuzu asked seriously. "Yes.. yes I do..." Tobi said, he was eating his candy like a person would eat popcorn during a movie, he was chunking it all down before Kakuzu would kill him.

Kakuzu walked up to Tobi, "Your spending my money... on candy? On... candy?" Kakuzu said, repeating himself. "YES I DID! BUT HIDAN TOLD ME TO DO IT!" Tobi shouted. "FUCK NO! HES LYING! I DON'T EAT THAT SHIT!" Hidan shouted back at him. Tobi started running for his life, "NO!! NOT THE SHOE AGAIN!" Tobi shouted as Kakuzu threw a shoe skillfully at his face. "TOBI! HERES YOUR CHANCE AGAIN! DANCE LIKE A BALLERINA WHILE YOUR AT IT, UN!!!" Deidara said.

This time, Tobi was flying through the air painlessly. "Now for sure, he's going to break something." Kisame said. Tobi landed on the floor fortunatley not breaking anything "Maybe not, he looks like he'll be safe." Zetsu said, "Ouchie!!!!! THAT HURT!!!" Tobi said. "Good, thats how to wall feels from being cracked by your ass." Hidan said. "Hidan, Deidara, make sure he doesn't act dumb again..." Kakuzu ordered. "Sure whatever, un." Deidara replied. Kakuzu went back upstairs to his room, to do whatever he needed to do.

"Time to have some fun Tobi, un..." Deidara said grinning evilly. "Thats damn right..." Hidan said.


~ To Be Continued ~

No comments:

Post a Comment