Friday, April 22, 2011

Akatsuki's Journey Chap. 5

"Well, look whos about to crap their pants." Hidan said to Tobi. Tobi was scared now, he was afraid of Deidara and Hidan at this moment. "Hmph, don't worry Tobi. We won't kill you." Deidara said smirking. "Deidara, don't you think your being a bit to harsh on the kid?" Zetsu asked. "Why would Hidan know? He loves torturing people." Kisame stated, "I guess your right then. Lets just watch them for now." Zetsu adviced.

Tobi entered the kitchen and came out with 2 pots, that were shining silver. Deidara and Hidan realized what he was going to do with those pots. "Oh hell no.. Tobi your a good boy aren't you?" Hidan said trying to think of a strategy. "I was! Until my butt cracked he wall! REVENGE!!!!!" Tobi said with courage. "Wait... how the hell does your ass have to do with any of - WHOAH THAT WAS FUCKING CLOSE!!!" Hidan screamed as Tobi threw one of the pots at Hidans face, luckily Hidan dodged it, and instead hit the blonde artists head, "TOBI WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU ILL KILL YOU!!!" Deidara shouted with fury. "Hahahaha!! Lets see you do that frickin blonde, im on a roll, he didn't even fucking hit me!" Hidan said with pride. As soon as Hidan turned his head to face Tobi it was already to late, he noticed the silver pot flying in the air, headed towards Hidans face, "Oh crap this isn't fucking good - OWWWW!!!! You fucking MASK IM GONNA KILL YOU!!" Hidan shouted as the pot landed on his face. "HAHAHHA!! Revenge is complete!!" Tobi said in victory with his hands in the air.

~~~ Itachi and Ayame ~~~

"Whats with all the noise downstairs? Lets go check." I said. Itachi and I exited his room, and went downstairs to see what this noise was all about. As Itachi and me arrived at the living room, I saw Deidara, Tobi, and Hidan fighting. Zetsu and Kisame were sitting on the couch. "Holy fuck... I thought you were Leader, we would've gotten into deep shit if it was." Hidan said to me. "Me too, un." Deidara said strangling Tobi.

I ran up to Tobi to see if he was alright, "Both of you let go of him!" I told them both. "Why the hell should I?" Hidan asked, "this guy is fucking annoying!!!"

"Maybe he is annoying because you don't have a proper attitude towards him! Treat him right, and he'll treat you the same." I explained to them.  "You have no idea who your talking about, un. I know we might be good friends and all, but I'm afraid im not listening to you now, FUCKING TOBI STAY STILL!!!" Deidara said, annoyed. "Tsk, whatever." I said. I hurried along to Itachi who was in the kitchen. He was sitting on the counter table, "Ugh... I hope Tobi will be alright." I said, worrying about him. Tobi always seemed to cheer you up. "Don't worry, he'll be fine. Before you came to Akatsuki they always used to do this." Itachi explained. "Oh ok, but... nobody does anything to atleast stop it?" I asked him. "Your right." Itachi said.

I saw Tobi running after me, "Thank you for saving me, AYAME!!!" He shouted. "Whoah whoah! Chill dude, I'm right beside you!!" I told him. He gave me a hug that almost suffocated me,  "LET ME GO TOBI!!" I said almost running out of breath. "Oh I'm sorry!" Tobi apologized. "Its ok." I told him.

"Ayame I need to show you something." Itachi said. "Sure." I answered, following him to his room.

As we walked through the hallways, I saw Sasori, "Ayame do you know where Omi is?" He asked me, "I think in the training room." I answered. "Ok, thanks." he said, starting to walk in a hurry towards the training room.

"I'll be showing you a room, a new one. Not everyone uses it though." Itachi spoke. "Oh ok then." I answered. As we walked through the hallways, we came upon this old-looking door. "You might get scared inside of their, so be careful." He warned me. "Ok." I replied, standing right behind him as we entered.

We both stood now in a room that was pitch black, and it was quite cold. I got scared when I began to hear sounds, "Itachi... what the hell.." I said stuttering. I quickly grabbed onto his arm tightly. I heard Itachi giggle. "  Your scared aren't you?" He said, already knowing the answer. "Well duh! Why do you think im gripping onto your arm this tightly?!" I told him. "Fine, I'll turn on the lights." he said.

With that said, he flicked on this switch, one by one the lights started to turn on. "Wow... this room is so nice... And so empty." I said sarcastically. "I know that. But this room is special. There is something in this room thats somehow hidden, and because your a Hyuga you must know whats coming next." He said. "Oh.. ok I get it." I said, understanding what he was saying.

I activated my Byakugan, searching through the walls, than I found something.. it was indescribable. "I found what your talking about... but I can't really describe it. It looks big, chunky, old, and out of date. Whats so special about it?"

"Lead me to it," Itachi ordered "Think of it as a kind of.... gift." Itachi said. My face was confused right now. "Alright then..." I said. I walked over to the wall that was up ahead from us, and I pointed to its location. "How the hell are we gonna get through now?" I asked him. "Well we have to be gentle, we don't wanna destroy the object." He explained.

"I'll just try this technique." I said.

I positioned myself infront of the wall, and carefully aimed. "8 trigrams air palm!" I said. The wall soon cracked open, revealing this item. "Ok, I'll now explain to you what this object is about.When I was little, my father told me that if I ever met the heir of the Hyuga Clan, I would have to give her a kind of power. And its extremely rare, consider yourself lucky." Itachi explained. "What kind of power is it?!?" I asked him, "Think of it as a second state of Byakugan, like Mangekyou Sharingan." He said. My eyes widened in surprise "What does it do?!" I asked him, almost speechless. "As far as I know, it grants you unlimited 360 degrees vision, and alao gives you the ability to rewind back in time and go forwqrd in time. There are more abilities it grants you, but its up to you to find them out." Itachi said. I wanted to hug him so tightly right now and never let go! He was going to give you something so powerful, it made you happy. "Is it stronger than Mangekyou Sharingan?" I asked him, "I dont know. But if I were to guess, It would probably be a tie." Itachi predicted. "How does it look like when it forms?" I asked " It will be golden for sure, thats what I've been told." He said.

"Ok then lets get started. Put your hand in that whole inside the machine, then I'll turn the machine on." He explained. I did as he told me to, as soon as I put my hand into the whole of the machine, I felt strong chakra that started to surge through my body. I closed my eyes, trying to focus as hard as I can to mix the chakra with my own, and it succeded. "Alright, open your eyes now." Itachi instructed. I did what he said, and Itachi's eyes widened. "So!?! How is it?!?!?!?!" I asked him. "It worked, and it is golden... just as I thought." He said amazed.

It stayed silent between us two for a moment. "Itachi... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!" I said, I came up to him and gave him a big hug, I heard him giggle, "Its no problem, don't mention it." He said with a smile.


~ To Be Continued ~

No comments:

Post a Comment